Another monthly montage, but this time dedicated to the hours I spend looking at things that I don't have the funds to buy. (student problems ey!). I love looking at what other people have on their wish lists - maybe because I can live precariously through them, or I'm just incredibly nosy, i don't know!
Although this list isn't exactly the most exciting collections of wants and wishes - it reflects the needs of a student - comfy clothes, wearable shoes and a dash of beauty and the unnecessary.
1. I saw Lily from LilyPebbles wearing this on her Instagram and loved it - I am addicted to comfy sweaters and the tighter sleeves on this one add something a bit different
2. Ankle boots - how I love you! I have been looking for a nice, comfy pair of boots for a while and saw these is the Asos sale. Unfortunately I am only willing to part money for a black pair - however the style is great and if my bank allowed it I would for sure purchase these!
3. I saw these leggings whilst looking through Ebay (probably as a form of procrastinations) and loved the pattern. I have never tried any of BooHoo's clothes before but I have heard good things about them.
4. Tangle Teasers - a cult product that I have yet to give in to. I prefer to stick to my Primark hairbrushes as they are a lot more affordable however this will probably make it onto my Christmas/Birthday list.
5. The community has been raving about the launch of Tanya Burr's product line and I just want to give it a go. The nail polishes don't look individual enough for me however I don't own many lip glosses. The colour in the photo is Picnic in the Park - a dark baby pink perfect for the day time in my opinion.
I hope you enjoyed looking through the things I would love to be able to buy!
Is there anything that you are really lusting over at the moment?